Hamantaschen from Francine Bublick.
- 3 eggs
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Juice from ½ orange
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Beat eggs . Add sugar, oil and juices.
- Sift baking powder into flour. Add to egg mixture.
- Roll dough ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut cookies with circle cookie cutter.
- Put small spoonful of filling in each cookie center (cherry, blueberry, peach, etc.)
- Pinch cookies into triangle shape.
- Cookie tops may be brushed with beaten egg before baking for glossy finish, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned, 10-15 minutes.