Peach Farfel Soufflé (Kosher for Passover)
- 1 box matzoh farfel, soaked in warm water and drained
- 2 cans (15 oz each) sliced peaches, 2 cups juice reserved (can also use orange or pineapple juice)
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- Sugar and cinnamon for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine drained farfel, 2 cups reserved peach juice, eggs, 1 cup sugar, sat, vanilla and butter.
- Layer farfel mixture with peaches in a greased 13×9 inch baking dish, reserving enough peaches to garnish top of souffle.
- Sprinkle top with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved peaches.